Monday, August 31, 2015

To the Ward

Hola barrio, or ward!!! I´m still in the MTC right now, but I´ll be leaving a week from Monday for Toronto. Although I´ve only been out about a month, I´ve learned SO MUCH!!!! One of the most important things I´ve learned is how special every person is and how much light they can have in their life. We´ve taught some investigators here and one of them was this big bald man with pierced ears and a background of poverty and violence, and we´ve come to love him SO MUCH!! The light that we´ve seen in his personality and life is incredible. I´ve learned that no matter where we come from, or what we´ve been though, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ loves us. Everyone has been through trials. Just remember that NO ONE IS ALONE!!!! I hope you all believe that. I also hope that you see that in other people and help spread the light of Christ to everyone you meet. And if you haven´t been spreading the light of Christ, I invite you to DO IT!!!! Being able to spread the light and love of Christ is phenomenal!!!! I love you all and would love to hear from all of you!!! Ciao!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment