Monday, August 31, 2015

Hey fam!!!! Thank you much for the Pexpress!!!!!

Hey fam!!!! Thank you much for the Pexpress!!!!! It was fantastic.  I’m flattered that you'd compare my voice to the singers on the radio Mom ;) But my District honestly sings more than I do. I really wanted the music because, as a missionary, you tend to forget all the lyrics and melodies for your favorite songs. It's TERRIBLE!!!! But if you don't want to send/email me any, that's fine. hey...logan. you there??? remember that mission I assigned you a few emails ago?? find it and accomplish it. PLEASE!!!! sshh. but don't let Mom know. incognito. maybe through a different email. all I need is lyrics and the letters for the chords. i need that music!!!!! but sshh, keep it a secret. AHEM, so family. Tell me how the garage sale goes. NO! Don't sell my cooler!!!! Unless you want to buy me a bigger one. Then I'm super down. ;) Did you all know that Abigail got her call. New Mexico, Farmington. So that's pretty neat. SEPTEMBER 7TH!!!!! I'M SO PUMPED!!! I mean I love it here, the foods so good (ha) and my companions never annoy me (also, ha) and rooming with a bunch of guys who toot and snort and hack up loogies 24/7 is really the best (that's really not even funny). But yes, so my flights at 8:30 and I have to wake up at 4:30 to get there. Awesome!!! I have a layover in Minneapolis from about 12 to 1 o'clock. I guess that's when I should be able to call you. I'll double check on that though. I guess I'll just use a pay phone. I'm not sure if that's what Charlie and Skyler did, but alright.
So this week went by pretty quickly. I have been studying French and we got a new District and there's a French Elder, from France, in it. So he's been helping me out a ton!! It's actually pretty easy if you know Spanish. You guys should look into it (Dad, Charlie, Logan, Sophie, wait what??) But don't worry, I'm also studying Spanish like crazy!!!! I feel super prepared to go out in the field, but I'm just going to perfect it this week before I go out :)
So yesterday, we had our last TRC (or real investigator) lesson. We finished teaching this man named Elias, who is SO COOL!!! His whole family is LDS (his parents and his own family) so it was easy to invite him to church last Sunday. And he LOVED it there!!!! Which was great. Yesterday we invited him to be baptized and he said he wants to once he receives a confirmation in his heart. So that went really well. Then we had to say goodbye which was SO SAD!!! It's incredible how close you can get to someone in such short time. He's such a great guy. It's incredible that we are able to feel the same love God has for all is children. God really does care about EVERYBODY!!!! Here we are teaching this big Dominican, who came from a violent past, ears pierced, bald, bearded, rough looking guy and all I feel is such love for him and such a desire for him to come to the Gospel. And I know that God's love for him is that times a thousand. It's incredible how much God loves his children, and how often people tend to forget that. So remember, GOD LOVES EVERYBODY SO MUCH!!!!! Even when you makes mistakes, or when you feel alone. Remember, you are never alone. I love you all so much, and hope you're having a great time. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment