Wednesday, February 24, 2016

HELLOO
It is looking like a wonderful summer day, here in Toronto. What's the weather like there because winter is basically completely over here. No snow, green grass, lots of sun. Craziness. I am doing wonderful. We got transfer calls last night and................................................ I'M STAYING HERE!!!! WITH ELDER COX!!!! Which is SO good because we have a marriage, at least 2 baptisms, at least one temple trip, and a funeral to attend (Elder Cox's funeral, because he's just about dead!) Also, Abigail didn't get transferred, so I'll be seeing her in the next few weeks!! This transfer will be different though, because it's 7 weeks long (opposed to 6 weeks). But it will be filled with fun, and the spirit. The spirit of fun. :)
I'm SO jealous that you all get to go to the Provo City Temple, it looks SO BEAUTIFUL!! Luckily, on March 12 we get to go with our new convert to the Toronto Temple. So I'll get my temple fill for a while. Give my regards to the Bingham family. It's good we have the knowledge we do in this church, otherwise death would be very depressing. Good luck with Basketball Logan, and let me tell you that you probably wouldn't be able to play the Organ with that foot of yours. I played for Sacrament Meeting yesterday and I decided to go crazy on the feet. It’s super intense.
This week was pretty Fantastic. We've been planning weddings, baptisms, temple trips, so many things. We had an English Class Party last Saturday where we made homemade ice cream (my idea :). Yesterday, Jay, our new convert got the Aaronic Priesthood and we set his dad with a baptismal date. We've been teaching people Family History like crazy. Thank you Mom for all the Family History work you made me do. Really paid off. Other than that, this week was pretty chill. Lots of Lessons. Hot Chocolate. Poutine. Mmmmmm.....
I'd like to challenge everyone, if they haven't already, to open up accounts on familysearch.org and do your Family History work. This last week, it has amazed me how many people up here (even members) haven't done their Family History work. It's something SO easy and SO Helpful. Even just putting in yourself, your parents, and your grandparents, will help future generations SO MUCH. Many past generations have been lost because of people who haven't kept any records of their family, and millions of spirits are waiting in the spirit world for their work to be done in the temples. We are so blessed to have temples, and the opportunity to do the work for the dead in them. I for one absolutely love the temples, the beauty and the work in them, and there's no place on Earth I'd rather be than in the temples. So I challenge you all to do you Family History work and GO TO THE TEMPLES!!!! In this life, we wont' fully understand the importance of this work. It's so easy yet so very important. I love you all and hope life is treating you well. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment