Wednesday, February 10, 2016

From Ammon's cousin Abigail's letter...

Our STLs aren't actually in the Brampton Zone, but are in the Weston Zone - AMMON'S ZONE. SO basically everyone knows him and he is a legend (Ammon if you are reading this - you are a legend. Everyone asks me if I play instruments as well as you. EVERYONE. And I have to tell them I don't and it is all very sad). It is kind of AWESOME having a cousin in the same mission. I just tell everyone I know Ammon and it is basically an IN with them. Cousin perks.

-Speaking of Ammon. There is this SUPER AWESOME guy named Jimmy who talks to all of the missionaries. He calls Sister Wilson and I a solid 3 times a week. He also told us that we are his favorite sister missionaries. We were pretty pumped about that. It is an HONOR. So Jimmy left us a message the other day and guess who he was with? AMMON.

No comments:

Post a Comment