Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloweenies!!!!

Happy Halloweenies!!!!
I'm so glad to hear that yalls Halloween was awesome. I'm so jealous. Your guys' costumes look fantastic. Dad, I'm so very glad that you carried on my legacy and used my "Babeslayer" sword. Also, did you end up taking your shirt off under your furs. I hope so. YES!! Mom!! I'm so happy that happened to you. OWN IT! And your costume looks fantastic. Sometimes, I have dreams where I walk outside naked in front of everyone, then I realize it's not a dream. Dang it. The poopy peanut sauce looks fantastic, and good work with the sticky rice. Good work supporting your house, Skyler. Slytherins are ways better than Gryffinsnores. Sweet mask Logan, where did you get that?? And I'm glad to hear that the spook alley was scary and scaring. Speaking of evil Halloween, we ate dinner at an Argentinans house on Halloween and I asked them if they had plans for that night, and they were like, "No, Halloween is about Satan." And I was like, "Oh." And good work on Roger and Hammersteins. Oklahoma is the Musical. Sorry you lost. As long as you were the best one on your team. ;) Like me. Is he standing on a chair, or has Micah grown like a foot?? And freaky costume, eh? And Happy Birthday. The Priesthood is awesome. And now you can go to the temple. So go!!! RIGHT NOW!!! No Time To Waste. It'll be scary at first, but you'll get used to it. Just GO NOW!!!! And Sophie looks as disturbing as Micah does. Good work. And Savannah looks adorable, and older. How long have I been gone?? Almost four months?? Wow. Do that five more times and I'll be home. Time flies so fast here. Charlie and Amaya look fantastic. I hope they sang and danced for you all. An Aerobar?? Really?? They can't get any better Canadian candy bar than the Aerobar?? Maybe an Oh, Henry or a Wunderbar or a Caramilk. Canadian Candy Bars are way better than American. Fact. I honestly have not seen a Cadbury Crunch yet, but I haven't really been looking for them. I'll keep an eye out.
Thank you Mom (and Dad) for getting me the Costco Card. That will really help me throughout my mission. What was our phone number again?? My camera is an Optio. The camera hole is really small and shaped like a rectangle, not flat. I can't anywhere it's sold. Anything else I want for Christmas?? I still need to get a jacket and boots, because I've been told mine won't work. Costco has good jackets for like 80 bucks (not 200-500 dollars). I'll keep an eye out for boots. Also, I lost that guitar music you sent me, so that would be fantastic. Especially the Symphony song by David Archuleta, except that on the piano. Any music would be much appreciated. Also, question, the flags that you hung on the flag pole (Canadian, Spanish, South Korean) how much did those cost?? Because I bought a Canadian and an American flag and I want to make sure I didn't get ripped off. Actually, if you want to send me country flag (Colombian, Mexican, and South American or Spanish Speaking Country, or any cool country flag) that would be very cool. I love flags. Also, temple pictures would be cool. I love temples. A lot. Have I told you that? ;) Also, my Arabic book would be much appreciated. I got an Arabic Book of Mormon here and it's super cool. Or a Smokes gift card. That would be awesome. I LOVE POUTINE!!!!
Halloween here for me was one of the best Halloweens I've ever had. I started by getting an "Orange Pumpkin Spice Latte" (Name that movie) from Tim Horton's. Kidding. I did get a Pumpkin Hot Chocolate there though. Then we visited an inactive member and her boyfriend and his mom. They unexpectedly fed us Ecuadorian Seafood and then we taught an awesome lesson. She was super excited for her boyfriend and his mom to come to church and listen to the Gospel so that was awesome. Two New Investigators and One New Inactive. SCORE!!! So, we had to be home at 6 o'clock because we couldn't be outside when all the crazy people started doing crazy things. So we had a party with another companionship and we carved pumpkins. I dressed up as a Russian TTC Driver (Or Bus Driver). I'll send pics. I carved probably the best pumpkin I've ever carved in my life. It's the Toronto temple. SO COOL!!! We also ate chips and soda and brownies and ice cream and pumpkin seeds and chocolate milk. It was super fun. The rest of this week was super good. And to answer you question, Mom, trios usually don't last more than one transfer, so I only have to endure for a few more weeks. It's all good though. Actually I just ate a whole Little Caesars pizza by myself for the first time. WIN!!
Another fantastic thing that happened this week was when we met with a part member family last night. So they have a 17 year old son who is going to be baptized in a few weeks (third to last day of the transfer), the mom is an inactive member, and the dad is also working towards baptism. So, the son used to have really long hair and sideburns and wore earrings, but yesterday, he came out with a fresh new hair cut, shaved, and (without us asking) he removed his earrings. It was super cool. And he's super excited for baptism. Also, his father said during the lesson that his son is paving the path for his own baptism. It was SO COOL!!!!  I can testify that the Lord really is preparing people for us to teach. And not just for the missionaries. He prepares people for everyone to talk to. So get out there and share the Gospel. OYM!!! Open Your Mouth!!!! Someone out there is waiting for you to share the Gospel with them. I love you all and miss you family. Hope everything is going well. Tootles.

--
Elder Flint
Canada Toronto Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment