Monday, December 7, 2015

Yeah! That's the Christmas Spirit. Throwing Up!!
I'm sorry. You guys probably didn't laugh at that. But I did. |D The Alex Boye one was good. Did you watch the crazy couple family one?? Ha, they're weird. I really liked the one with the girl singing opera, because A. I love opera and B. Holy Crap she's like 15, or less, I don't know. Music really brings in the Christmas Spirit, but I'll talk more about that later. To answer your question Mom, No. I do not have a chord for my camera. My trainer had a memory card to USB converter, but he's gone now so...yeah. Haha. Surprise, I was at your ward last week even though you weren't. Sorry you guys missed me, the talks were really good. ;) Sup Micah. It's fun being a Missionary and everything else. As a missionary, I've passed the Sacrament once. It was super fun. Well, love you bruski. Ciao. I'm doing well Sophie. How are you?? That's good. Your field trips sound awesome. I remember going to Christmas Around the World at BYU. It was super cool right?? What was your favorite thing about it?? Mine too. What?? Hermione's not supposed to die?? She's supposed to marry Ron. Fred was supposed to die. Sad stuff. I'm glad you got to perform for the party. I LOVE playing musical instruments. I'm sorry the week sucked Logan. Go do something fun and sporadic. Like...hmm...go have a High School Musical Marathon, or try to deep fry ice cream, or go streak the Football Field. What?? Who said that?? That's a terrible idea. Who in the world would do that?? Just do something awesome. You guys all look so different in the picture. What's up with Charlie's hair. Married Life, eh?? HEY!!! GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT!!! YOU GUYS PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW!!! ABIGAIL GOT REASSIGNED TO MY MISSION!!!!! She's here right now. I haven't seen her yet, but that's SUPER CRAZY!!! I'll send y'all pics when I find her.
This week has been absolutely crazy for me. So our trainer left, and I was kind of terrified about taking the reigns. But to be quite honest, it's not too hard at all. I learned this week that the Lord has really prepared me throughout my life to be a leader and do hard things. Our schedule was been SUPER packed last week, and it's already pretty packed this week. I guess that's what happens when you're all of a sudden the only two missionaries in the ward. And it's Christmas time. And, guess what, I got made Building Manager over our ESL classes. ESL is when we teach English Classes to other students, and I'm in charge of it at our building, so I have to make sure someone's teaching, take attendance, figure out people who attended, etc. It's been crazy stuff. I mean, I'm playing at a Wedding this week?? How does that happen?? It just does. Probably the hardest thing about being in charge in staying exactly obedient. The struggles.
This week has also been probably one of the most fun weeks of my life. One thing that we're doing this week is on Thursday, we're going with a member family and performing Christmas music for students and their families at an Elementary School. This last week we practiced a lot at their house and let me tell you. I thought we were a musically talented family. They all sing, all the kids play the piano, most of them play the guitar (acoustic and electric), and they all can play other instruments: violin, flute, saxophone, cello, clarinet, harmonica, drums, organ, some Ecuadorian flute, pan pipe, probably more. I'll just say I felt quite at home there. But like I said, we went to there house and practiced a lot of Christmas Music and let me tell you, music is one of the easiest ways to invite the Spirit. So my invitation to all of you is that if you're having trouble feeling the Christmas Spirit, or focusing on the true message of Christmas, turn to Music. Listening to music, playing music, singing music, even just reading music has helped me SO much throughout my life. Most of my best memories had music involved in it, one way or another. It's Wonderful. I love it SO MUCH. And I love all of you. Miss you all. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment