Tuesday, April 25, 2017

DREAMS DO COME TRUE IN NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!

DREAMS DO COME TRUE IN NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!
Well. I am happy. Very happy. I'll tell you why in a second.
WHAT!?!? Mother. I am planning on dating for a While before I get married. My rule is that I need to date my wife for at least a year before I marry her. So don't get too excited for any weddings soon. And stop spreading Rumors!!
I cannot believe that they won't defer that scholarship. I mean, honestly, I don't really care that much; but I worked my tail end off to get that scholarship. Actually, I just typed up a crummy essay about something I don't remember. But still. That's RIDICULOUS that they won't defer it. They hate Mormon Missionaries. I'm totally down for living with Skyler. I was just thinking of the other apartment because it would have been closer to UVU campus.
Good work Sophie!! And dang it Logan!!! 32 is a killer score. Can you ask to take the written one?? It would be a lot better because A) You can make your own written notes in the reading section. 2) You don't have to scroll up and down. D) You're not staring at a mind numbing screen. And Also) I hate technology and don't trust it. You should TOTALLY invite girls to watch movies with you in your hotel room. I did!! Worth It!! Make Mr. Bills think that all of us are rule-breakers.
I'll shoot Charlie an email. Don't worry. He'll be coming to Harry Potter World. ;)
SOOOOOOOO...before I boringly pass over the week. I'll give you the good stuff. So we got transfer calls last night and...
I'm staying in Chinguacousy!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
BUT!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'M A ZONE LEADER!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
And.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MY NEW COMPANION IS ELDER BRETT BABBEL!!!!!!! Who's my best friend in the mission. So, the dream is coming true.
And most likely, we'll be here until the end of our missions. So we're pretty pumped. He ends three weeks after me. We're living with the APs in one of the only houses of the mission. "The Mansion" is what they call it. I'm SO excited.
Now let's think back to the week and see if there's anything actually exciting that happened this week. Haha. Just kidding, a lot of exciting things happened:
Monday we had a sweet P-Day at the Mansion. We went over and had a barbecue with the APs and the Zone Leaders. Very relaxing. We then bought a pizza and payed back one of our Returning Members who once bought us a pizza. It was very fun.
On Tuesday, we had an awesome English Class where 4 new students came. Elder Babbel and I taught, and then we gave a chapel tour to two of the students afterwards, who were pretty interested.
On Wednesday, we made cookies for a lot of people (members and investigators alike) and we got a new investigator through it. It was SO sweet!
Thursday. Yeah. That's all I got.
Friday. I made two cheesecakes for District Meeting and had my last District Meeting. It was really fun.
As you can tell. I don't have my planner on me to remind me what we did. And I have about two more minutes to email. :|
Saturday. We helped with English Classes. This time we only had 1 student. :( Later on, we had an awesome dinner with Romeo (our Investigator) and some members. They invited us and him over for dinner and we had a great time. 
Sunday. We had a wonderful Sabbath Day, followed by a wonderful dinner with our investigator Sofia. We invited her to be baptized on Mother's Day and she said she'll work towards that date!! We're pretty excited. We later went with our Ward Mission Leader to visit the Mexican Immigrants, then we got transfer calls. It was all pretty exciting.
Well. I'm out of time. But Life is Good. And short. So enjoy it. I love you all and hope you have a great week. Chao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment